• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bexit fully funded :banana:

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
    Can't wait for the new smart blue passport, will more than make up for being excluded from lucrative European contracts.

Boris Johnson has taken over BB's account.....

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      https://www.theguardian.com/politics...ys-home-office

I no doubt assume HO will charge a fortune to all those who voted leave to get a new Blue passport, the Brexit bill is say £50bn, 17million people voted to leave so that works out about £3k each, but come on, what price can you really put on nostalgia
      None

The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

I wonder if people actually realise that there is no legal requirement for EU member states to have the burgundy colour passports?

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
            I wonder if people actually realise that there is no legal requirement for EU member states to have the burgundy colour passports?

Most CUK posters will. I think the great unwashed are more worried about cheap booze....

Comment

UK already has blue passports:

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

It's all bollocks anyway. The Passport format gets updated every 5 years regardless, and the only thing different in that process this time will be the colour, everything else would have happened anyway.

"Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                  It's all bollocks anyway. The Passport format gets updated every 5 years regardless, and the only thing different in that process this time will be the colour, everything else would have happened anyway.

The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Quite interesting: https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...dy-passport-eu

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post

I estimate that 52% of people are to thick to realise this.

Comment

Working...
                      X