• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Brexit talks cannot succeed

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
    Tariffs are an issue, we do still export stuff. The EU exports more stuff to us. Tariffs will affect both economies.
    No shit Sherlock

Services are important to us, again a trade deal that will need to be struck to enable services to be sold. Again, both the EU and UK sell services to each other, we sell more to them.
    No shit Sherlock

Try to discuss things and perhaps you will learn.
    The irony will no doubt be lost on you. But you do come across as deeply thick.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
      What high end manufacturing is the UK currently engaged with? Something that people and companies use like?
      The aqueduct?

Or try: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pharmac...United_Kingdom

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
        What high end manufacturing is the UK currently engaged with? Something that people and companies use like?
        Loads of stuff, google it. I worked at Pilkington Glass, their science and engineering departments are excellent. Though Pilkington where taken over by a much smaller company with a loan from the Japanese government - but don't take my word on that was just what people where saying there about the loan.

I read a survey a while back of engineers, we are quite a large exporter, I think in the top 10 of the world. Most engineers believed our products are bought around the world because of the quality despite the extra cost.
        Last edited by woohoo; 1 September 2017, 15:32.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
          No shit Sherlock

No shit Sherlock

The irony will no doubt be lost on you. But you do come across as deeply thick.
          I fear the cretinocalypse is upon us once more.

Comment

EU chiefs demand UK cave in

How long will they hold out?

It is clear that the UK will be completely humiliated and will hand over billions ad infinitum to the "corrupt" EU.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Loads of stuff, google it. I worked at Pilkington Glass, their science and engineering departments are excellent. Though Pilkington where taken over by a much smaller company with a loan from the Japanese government - but don't take my word on that was just what people where saying there about the loan.

I read a survey a while back of engineers, we are quite a large exporter, I think in the top 10 of the world. Most engineers believed our products are bought around the world because of the quality despite the extra cost.
              I get the impression there are many unknown unknowns in your worldview.
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                I get the impression there are many unknown unknowns in your worldview.
                Well there is one thing I do know, you are little man with little power in your life. I was going to tear into you but then I felt sorry for you.

PM me, I will help you if I can. Perhaps you and Scoots can have a group meeting and talk about your insecurities. It would be nice for you to get outside away from your mum.

Comment

Well there is one thing I do know, you are little man with little power in your life. I was going to tear into you but then I felt sorry for you.

PM me, I will help you if I can. Perhaps you and Scoots can have a group meeting and talk about your insecurities. It would be nice for you to get outside away from your mum.
                  You need to drop the passive aggression, man. It will be eating you up on the inside. Have a nice weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
                    You need to drop the passive aggression, man. It will be eating you up on the inside. Have a nice weekend.
                    You are right, I'm going to try some beer yoga! You have a good un

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
                      EU chiefs demand UK cave in

How long will they hold out?

It is clear that the UK will be completely humiliated and will hand over billions ad infinitum to the "corrupt" EU.

I predict the row of the summer.

Oh, it's 1st September.

Comment

Working...
                      X