• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Governments first Brexit position paper fails to answer key questions

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Johnson u-turn in backing return to EU - Shock. Daily Mail
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by Cirrus View Post
      Vince Cable was on the box last night offering a sensible strategy.

STAY IN THE EU

It's the best option anyone has thought of so far, but who knows what the Brexiteers may come up with...

... in the next few millennia
      Oh will you STFU about Vince Cable. He's a dopey old twat who know f-all about f-all. I should know, he was my MP for 14 years until we got rid of him for 2 months, and then he gets resurrected as the next f-ing Messiah. Stay in the EU? Try it on sunshine, and in your wettest dreams see how far you get past democracy.
      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
        Oh will you STFU about Vince Cable. He's a dopey old twat who know f-all about f-all. I should know, he was my MP for 14 years until we got rid of him for 2 months, and then he gets resurrected as the next f-ing Messiah. Stay in the EU? Try it on sunshine, and in your wettest dreams see how far you get past democracy.
        At least you've stopped pretending it will be OK. That's a positive step.

Comment

Lol.
          http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

A Two Edged Sword

That same democracy brought you Jeremy Corbyn and the destruction of the Tory majority in parliament.

Don't count your chickens...
            "Don't part with your illusions; when they are gone you may still exist, but you have ceased to live" Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Cirrus View Post
              That same democracy brought you Jeremy Corbyn and the destruction of the Tory majority in parliament.
              No, he's talking about a different democracy - the one that buys 10 seats for £75million per seat per year.
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
                At least you've stopped pretending it will be OK. That's a positive step.
                Said Merkel to the southern European states in the EU.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Equalizer View Post
                  Said Merkel to the David Davis
                  FTFY

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                    FTFY
                    Try telling that to the young of those states. Still the project must go on...

Comment

Originally posted by The_Equalizer View Post
                      Try telling that to the young of those states. Still the project must go on...
                      Yes, the Brexit project must go on, even if those who are supposed to be negotiating on behalf of the UK are clueless and incompetent.

Comment

Working...
                      X