• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hard Brexit means people fleeing UK

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm an English big dick and I give you ...

http://www.europarl.europa.eu/RegDat...)587384_EN.pdf

Read it and weep suckers

Comment

Bye bye City - them bankers will have to pick strawberries for living, supervised by robots.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        Bye bye City - them bankers will have to pick strawberries for living, supervised by robots.
        Banking is about 50 "wolf of Wall Street" types and hundreds of thousands of support staff. Programmers, back office staff, accountants , food suppliers, etc, etc.

You have swallowed a media lie. Even 90% of traders are on less dosh than a contracting programmer.

You want "bankers" to suffer? Thousands of Programmers wil lose their jobs.

You class traitor.

Comment

Originally posted by Fronttoback View Post
          You want "bankers" to suffer? Thousands of Programmers wil lose their jobs.

You class traitor.
          Tell it to those who voted for Brexit...

Comment

Tell it to those who voted for Brexit...
            But if you blame gordon gecko bankers , you are blaming a media image. This almost doesn't exist in reality.

Brexitannia!

Comment

Originally posted by Fronttoback View Post
              But if you blame gordon gecko bankers , you are blaming a media image. This almost doesn't exist in reality. Brexitannia!
              Gordon was not a banker

Comment

Gordon was not a banker
                Sorry, I meant Flash Gordon from UBS.

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                  Not in the short term maybe but we need to wind back the whole idea of welfare to ensure the nation's future. If we don't, those wonderful hard working migrants are eventually going to end up with the same lazy mindset.

Corbyn's idiot idea of free tuition fees certainly won't help, there will be even fewer available for low skilled jobs and even more people who have delayed contributing to the tax system.

You know nothing of what you speak. I suspect you are in a little bubble somewhere in the Midlands, with a nice garden and a few neighbours.

Have you thought about doing some charity work in an urbanised community and getting a real experience at the cold-face of the lives of those on temporary work JSA? Give it a try. You'll see that welfare is needed within a decent society to provide a safety net.

Fraud rates are around max 5%. With the way you talk, you would think you'd have some evidence for the supposed vast majority (what, 95%?!) who I suspect you think are killing the system long term.

Knowing a single family doing this systematically doesn't extrapolate to the welfare masses society. At your age I would have expected you to be more enlightened. Although it's easy to see how an aged Tory is shaped by years of relatively easy living (aye, contracting is easy given the monetary rewards -deal with it) and ends up like you.

A good message to the under 35's on the forum: don't end up like OwlHoot. Use your initiative and create opinions based on direct experiences within your local community.

Comment

Originally posted by contractorinatractor View Post
                    You know nothing of what you speak. I suspect you are in a little bubble somewhere in the Midlands, with a nice garden and a few neighbours.
                    Whereas YOU, no doubt, have had endless exposure to the tribulations of the working classes, and can categorically state that the only thing amiss with the current Benefits system is that successive HMGs don't plough enough money into it to help the truly "needy".

Give it a rest Mother Theresa!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

https://youtu.be/g4flAZEgtjs
                      http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Working...
                      X