• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Brexodus has started

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fronttoback View Post
    Time is passing by sas. Has your 1990 chess program made its opening move yet?

6 months he was at it!! 6 months
    I'd love to have been there for that conversation with his old man.

Dad: I've spent a huge sum of cash getting you to this point in your life, so son, what are your A-Level results...

Comment

Originally posted by The_Equalizer View Post
      I'd love to have been there for that conversation with his old man.

Dad: I've spent a huge sum of cash getting you to this point in your life, so son, what are your A-Level results...
      It's Ok I resat them and got AAA*B. Was in an inner city comprehensive then. One of the worst in London.

*One of the As doesn't count, it was General Studies.
      Last edited by sasguru; 29 June 2017, 11:57.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
        It's Ok I resat them and got AAA*B. Was in an inner city comprehensive then. One of the worst in London.

Yeah, but what about the chess programme?

Comment

Are you still laughing at my teenage self? What do you think that says about you?
          The thing is, you haven't really progressed. You are still out of your depth.

Going through life like an austistic woodpecker - repeatedly smashing his beak on a lamppost.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Equalizer View Post
            Yeah, but what about the chess programme?
            It worked after a fashion. Taught me a lot. Including that sometimes you have to move on, something AussieSchlong didn't learn as he's still doing code maintenance in finance in middle-age.
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

No S-levels?

Comment

No S-levels?
                Inner city comps didn't offer them as a rule.
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

The thing is, you haven't really progressed. You are still out of your depth.

Going through life like an austistic woodpecker - repeatedly smashing his beak on a lamppost.
                  I want to see kebuber operational in <6 months.

Comment

Originally posted by Pip in a Poke View Post
                    Look, I was reasonably on the fence over Brexit but we've got to accept the result and move forward.
                    People will be saying the same thing of the coalition in a year's time when they've been shown to be totally inept. Mark my words.

Fix broken Britain. That's what Cameron said when he came into office. Oh how I laugh.
                    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

It worked after a fashion. Taught me a lot. Including that sometimes you have to move on, something AussieSchlong didn't learn as he's still doing code maintenance in finance in middle-age.
                      It's in an infinite loop. It keeps trying to do pawn to e4 but can't quite break out of the loop that is checking if it's past sas bedtime yet.

Pawn to e4?
                      Is it bedtime? No, therefore it's start of day- GOTO 1
                      Pawn to e4?
                      Is it bedtime? No, therefore it's start of day- GOTO 1

Comment

Working...
                      X