• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Admin : please draw the poison from Brexit

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Wuss. I'm doing my B2 preparation evenings and Saturdays.

Bleib ruhig, fortsetze die Abrechnung.
    Wuss, I'm not doing any. I just speak really loud in English as everyone knows that is the only language...

(In reality I need to get off of my arse and do the B1 test, done the first part and have the certificate from the relevant Amt...)
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      Brexiters are selling houses to leave the country, and it's me who is the "Big Baby"
      Noting to do with Brexit, all to do with the snow flake generation voting for Kommunism in exchange for a free mickey mouse degree, a free iPad and some free Glasto tickets.

I'm not staying here whilst Generation turn the UK into Venezuala via a vote for the hard left.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
        Noting to do with Brexit, all to do with the snow flake generation voting for Kommunism in exchange for a free mickey mouse degree, a free iPad and some free Glasto tickets.

I'm not staying here whilst Generation turn the UK into Venezuala via a vote for the hard left.
        You said that a year ago, a month ago and a week ago.
        But you're still here you tedious twunt.
        Youll be using the Tesco mobility scooter before long.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
          You said that a year ago, a month ago and a week ago.
          But you're still here you tedious twunt.
          Youll be using the Tesco mobility scooter before long.
          His mansion in Swindon isn't selling....

Comment

Brexiters can fook off. I will fook them up at any opportunity.
            Basically remainers have the capital, intellectual, financial and otherwise and we will use it. It's civil war.

HTH.
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
              His mansion in Swindon isn't selling....
              Its proving tough.

6 bed detached house for sale in Berwick Bassett, Swindon, Wiltshire SN4 - 44130422 - Zoopla

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                You and me both. Having to work part time whilst I go to school for German lessons until my B1 exam. Then need to sit the integration course.
                If only you could have cut the mustard over here eh?

But no......you had to cut and run and take your spartan skillset elsewhere.

It's a crying shame, it really is.......
                “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                  If only you could have cut the mustard over here eh?

But no......you had to cut and run and take your spartan skillset elsewhere.

It's a crying shame, it really is.......
                  What about you "Shaun" ? You reckon you could learn a foreign language? Easy to sneer, as you do, but just lacking the grey matter to give it a go.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    Archbishop tells PM to 'draw the poison from Brexit' - BBC News

Please could we have a cross part commission so CUK can move forward on Brexit.

Sadly, it will never happen, as both sides are more interested in tearing lumps out of each other than doing what is best for the UK.
                    Why should I forgive the f@*k wits that voted leave despite the obvious lies in the campaign, who now want us who voted remain to fix the problem they caused? Leave voters now complaining that Corbyn will get in as next PM .... well tuff t1tty, this all stems from the Brexit mess.

Had we voted to stay, a moderate Tory party under Cameron would be in power and we could have continued to be a successful and prosperous country with a future. Instead, we have the prospect of a disastrous Brexit, followed by a Corbyn government. We think it's bad today, wait until 2 years time!
                    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by JozefBlofeld View Post
                      What about you "Shaun" ? You reckon you could learn a foreign language? Easy to sneer, as you do, but just lacking the grey matter to give it a go.
                      Learned passable German whilst serving there. Next.........................
                      “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
                      X