• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Brexit Doom from a Swiss newspaper - The laughing stock of Europe

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Equalizer View Post
    Please note readers: all comment that laugh at Brexit must be posted from outside the UK only.
    It does appear even funnier from the outside.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      Yes it does, "Hard" Brexit is defined as getting out of single market and customs unions, this is exactly what Govt says it will do.
      I think we have ourselves another Brexit élite cretin.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
        I think we have ourselves another Brexit élite cretin.
        Moi?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          Moi?
          No, no, no. tomtomagain.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
            It does appear even funnier from the outside.
            Just you keep coming up here and spend you're easily earnt Euros.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
              Translated for youz... remember we want to be just like them.
              In jest, if i were a British journalist I would return fire on that article entitled:

'A 40 Year History Of Great Swiss Creations, Accomplishments & Innovations'

It would be a short article, possibly one line, starting and ending with the words 'Roger Federer'.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluenose View Post
                In jest, if i were a British journalist I would return fire on that article entitled:

It would be a short article, possibly one line, starting and ending with the words 'Roger Federer'.

I think people like to see the British in trouble, shame we will come out of this in far better shape. I would like to see some kind of vision though, something for the country to aim for. Colonise mars, increase our population and start the great British galactic empire. I will have a MBGE for this brilliant suggestion.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluenose View Post

Swiss accomplishments.... mmm trains that arrive on time? Not to mention building them.
                  "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Swiss accomplishments.... mmm trains that arrive on time? Not to mention building them.
                    The British invented trains and lost interest, jeeshh booorinnng.

Comment

World wide Web is doing quite well. I think it may catch on.
                      Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Working...
                      X