• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

[Merged]Brexit stuff (part 2)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
    oh yes they'll get their "Hard Brexit", just not quite yet, as you say they're good at the long game, so they'll patiently wait for it after the "Transitional Deal"....which will go on and on and on...I think we're pretty much in agreement really.

The only question is which comes sooner, "hard" Brexit or the end of the Eurozone, followed by the EU. Tough call The Eurozone seems to be trying mightily. Tick tock. I'm sure it'll be fine. Figurati!

Comment

Originally posted by GB9 View Post
      Who will we get a deal with? Will the EU still exist in 2017?

Yes, because brexiteers need it to exist for Brexit to happen. No EU, no Brexit.
      And if there's no Brexit, then who can you blame for everything that is wrong with your life?
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
        Yes, because brexiteers need it to exist for Brexit to happen. No EU, no Brexit.
        And if there's no Brexit, then who can you blame for everything that is wrong with your life?
        If it disappears there's no need for Brexit. How can we Brexit from something that doesn't exist?

It would be better for the youth of today. Better for international trade. Better for international relations. Remove the hard left and the hard right. Everything so much better as opposed to the left stirring up anger amongst half of the population with their anti-democratic arrogance as they do now.

Comment

If it disappears there's no need for Brexit. How can we Brexit from something that doesn't exist?

It would be better for the youth of today. Better for international trade. Better for international relations. Remove the hard left and the hard right. Everything so much better as opposed to the left stirring up anger amongst half of the population with their anti-democratic arrogance as they do now.

...and the hard Reicht are promoting peace and harmony?

What are you smoking?
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
            ...and the hard Reicht are promoting peace and harmony?

What are you smoking?
            If you read my previous post you would have seen we would get rid of hard right and hard left. People push back against being forced into something they don't want. That should be obvious even to the most stupid politician, although the leftie chums seem to be defying that.

We need to lose the likes of Farron, Blair, Merkel, Tusk, Branson etc. All people driven by their own arrogance and mis-placed self-belief.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
              The only question is which comes sooner, "hard" Brexit or the end of the Eurozone, followed by the EU. Tough call The Eurozone seems to be trying mightily. Tick tock. I'm sure it'll be fine. Figurati!
              Yes the end of the EU is imminent, and the UK will ride into the sunset as a beacon of free trade.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Yes the end of the EU is imminent, and the UK will ride into the sunset as a beacon of free trade.

Well, now Renzi is resigning it will be interesting to see if the next Italian Government holds a referendum on EU membership.

Comment

Indeed, and the "severe shock" scenario is just around the corner. Any time now. Look, over there!

It's lucky you're invested in gold.

Comment

Well, now Renzi is resigning it will be interesting to see if the next Italian Government holds a referendum on EU membership.
                    Are your sure it was legitimate? I think we should consult Nick Clegg and Anna Soubry before rushing to any conclusions. Best of three?

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
                      Are your sure it was legitimate? I think we should consult Nick Clegg and Anna Soubry before rushing to any conclusions. Best of three?
                      Fair point. The majority appears to be less than 20% so a recount at the very least.

Comment

Working...
                      X