• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Best accountant services online?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best accountant services online?

I am changing accountants. Was wondering if anyone can recommend any good ones for not over £100 a month...

I can only recommend quality accountants with good reputations but they are about 25% more than you want to pay so can't help you there.

Good luck in your search and throwing in a little bit more luck as you will probably need some to make sure everything runs smoothly...

Try searching the forums for Crunch and FreeAgent. Been used by people on the forums so should get some information from those.
    Last edited by northernladuk; 2 April 2013, 13:31.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Crunch at your service

Mod snip. Let me know if you have any questions!

Comment

Originally posted by JonNorris View Post
        Crunch at your service

Mod snip. Let me know if you have any questions!
        I will ask Admin to change your login to JonNorris@Crunch, Jon.

And please read the T&C's regarding advertising..
        "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
        - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by jonson View Post
          I am changing accountants. Was wondering if anyone can recommend any good ones for not over £100 a month...
          You may need to be a bit more specific about what you want - is it just online, or do you want personal service too?

As a wise man once said that a good accountant will save you more than they cost you, so I'd recommend being a bit open minded and making your choice on more than just cost. See what service you get, what reputation they have, and call them to see if you actually like talking to them.

But then I would say that
          ContractorUK Best Forum Adviser 2013

Comment

I'll do your Accounts for £99 a month but I'll make a right mess of it.

I am ICMA! Or CIMA as it is now, we account for Widgets and Contribution and Marginal Costing, not peoples tax.

How can adding up and taking away be made to seem so hard? It's a conspiracy.

Comment

Hat, meet ring.
              Insightful accountancy for contractors | Find us on Facebook | Follow @inniaccounts

Comment

Originally posted by jonson View Post
                Did you not find one from the list in accountant recommendations sticky ?
                Free advice and opinions - refunds are available if you are not 100% satisfied.

Comment

Working...
                X