• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Mortgage with 1 year Ltd Co. accounts?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mortgage with 1 year Ltd Co. accounts?

Hello,

I'm new here so apologies if this post is in the wrong place.

Anyone used Contractor Mortgages Made Easy recently? My husband and I have a 90% mortgage agreed in principle which, from what I have read, is only trustworthy on the day it is issued but that's it. I have been trading for 2 years but only have 1 year's Ltd Co. accounts. According to the mortgage advisor and the intial application process, that is "fine".

Just wondering if anyone has dealt with CMME and if they are reliable? We should hopefully have an offer for our house this week but I am worried that the mortgage will fall through at the last minute and we are going to have to rent for another year until I have another set of accounts.

Stressing here!

I would definitely also enquire via CUK :

IT Contractor Mortgages Information and Quotation :: Contractor UK

They have been very helpful and didn't charge a set up/admin fee of £500. Either way they would also be able to give you some sound advice if you give them a call. CMME should be reassuring you though on the level of accounts required to get the mortgage.
    Last edited by saptastic; 28 January 2013, 13:10.

Comment

Originally posted by saptastic View Post
      I would definitely also enquire via CUK :

IT Contractor Mortgages Information and Quotation :: Contractor UK

They have been very helpful and didn't charge a set up/admin fee of £500. Either way they would also be able to give you some sound advice if you give them a call. CMME should be reassuring you though on the level of accounts required to get the mortgage.
      Thanks saptastic! I have emailed the advisor at CMME to ask for advice. He took my accounts, contract, CV, both credit reports and bank statements back in October and we were approved "in principle" for double the amount we actually need. I'm probably worrying over nothing but just wondered if anyone has dealt with CMME before, just for reassurance mainly!

Comment

Originally posted by Rachmo View Post
        Thanks saptastic! I have emailed the advisor at CMME to ask for advice. He took my accounts, contract, CV, both credit reports and bank statements back in October and we were approved "in principle" for double the amount we actually need. I'm probably worrying over nothing but just wondered if anyone has dealt with CMME before, just for reassurance mainly!
        You could try the search function as explained here...

http://forums.contractoruk.com/welco...uk-forums.html

We have had this exact same question twice in the last week or so and not only have people who have used CMME commented but CMME themselves have posted I believe. Plenty of information at hand there.
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

BRILLIANT!! Thanks for that and apologies for being a forum dummy and reiterating the same query again.

Comment

Originally posted by Rachmo View Post
            BRILLIANT!! Thanks for that and apologies for being a forum dummy and reiterating the same query again.
            Read the Welcome/FAQ thread. It is designed to stop this.....
            'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X