• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Mortgage with 1 year Ltd Co. accounts?"

Collapse

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by Rachmo View Post
    BRILLIANT!! Thanks for that and apologies for being a forum dummy and reiterating the same query again.
    Read the Welcome/FAQ thread. It is designed to stop this.....

Leave a comment:

• Rachmo
    replied
    BRILLIANT!! Thanks for that and apologies for being a forum dummy and reiterating the same query again.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by Rachmo View Post
    Thanks saptastic! I have emailed the advisor at CMME to ask for advice. He took my accounts, contract, CV, both credit reports and bank statements back in October and we were approved "in principle" for double the amount we actually need. I'm probably worrying over nothing but just wondered if anyone has dealt with CMME before, just for reassurance mainly!
    You could try the search function as explained here...

http://forums.contractoruk.com/welco...uk-forums.html

We have had this exact same question twice in the last week or so and not only have people who have used CMME commented but CMME themselves have posted I believe. Plenty of information at hand there.

Leave a comment:

• Rachmo
    replied
    Originally posted by saptastic View Post
    I would definitely also enquire via CUK :

IT Contractor Mortgages Information and Quotation :: Contractor UK

They have been very helpful and didn't charge a set up/admin fee of £500. Either way they would also be able to give you some sound advice if you give them a call. CMME should be reassuring you though on the level of accounts required to get the mortgage.
    Thanks saptastic! I have emailed the advisor at CMME to ask for advice. He took my accounts, contract, CV, both credit reports and bank statements back in October and we were approved "in principle" for double the amount we actually need. I'm probably worrying over nothing but just wondered if anyone has dealt with CMME before, just for reassurance mainly!

Leave a comment:

• saptastic
    replied
    I would definitely also enquire via CUK :

IT Contractor Mortgages Information and Quotation :: Contractor UK

They have been very helpful and didn't charge a set up/admin fee of £500. Either way they would also be able to give you some sound advice if you give them a call. CMME should be reassuring you though on the level of accounts required to get the mortgage.
    Last edited by saptastic; 28 January 2013, 13:10.

Leave a comment:

• Rachmo
    started a topic Mortgage with 1 year Ltd Co. accounts?

Mortgage with 1 year Ltd Co. accounts?

Hello,

I'm new here so apologies if this post is in the wrong place.

Anyone used Contractor Mortgages Made Easy recently? My husband and I have a 90% mortgage agreed in principle which, from what I have read, is only trustworthy on the day it is issued but that's it. I have been trading for 2 years but only have 1 year's Ltd Co. accounts. According to the mortgage advisor and the intial application process, that is "fine".

Just wondering if anyone has dealt with CMME and if they are reliable? We should hopefully have an offer for our house this week but I am worried that the mortgage will fall through at the last minute and we are going to have to rent for another year until I have another set of accounts.

Stressing here!

Working...
X