• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

NATWEST Business Account - Passport?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RasputinDude View Post
    They are recorded differently. It's fine for accounting - no problem there, but a bit of PITA for getting loans/mortgages etc.
    I was offered a mortgage based on payslips and divi vouchers that were printed out from FreeAgent. All of my salaries are transferred using Barclays online.

Not being argumentitive - just offering genuine advice! I don't think you have a problem here.

Comment

You are solving a problem that isn't there. I didn't say that it was a problem, I said that it was a PITA. Then you asked the difference, which I replied to.

I was attempting to answer this question:

What do you mean your personal and business banking will be linked?
      Not solve any problems of my own.

Comment

Originally posted by Kanye View Post
        What's the difference between a transfer and a payment?

Does it really matter if its accounted for properly?

I would rather have the convenience of having my money in one place & easy transfers between the two and just live with this.
        In this day and age I wouldn't think having them physically with the same bank really makes a difference? Just because you see two entries on the screen it doesn't mean you have them in the same place, the business and consumer elements will still be totally different. Transfering them between each other will be no less complicated than between banks either.

I can see how it works but such a minor benefit in this day of tech, and when that bank screws up you have lost access to both accounts.
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
          and when that bank screws up you have lost access to both accounts.
          And therein lies another reason for moving away from Barclays.

Comment

Working...
          X