• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Threatened by boss final invoice will not be payed unless I finish documentation

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JamJarST View Post
    I suspect they are going to screw and say they are not happy with it and no matter what you do it will be one thing after another.
    WJJSS.

Give them the doc and then the invoice.

Then start dunning.
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
      WJJSS.

Give them the doc and then the invoice.

Then start dunning.
      and before you ask....

Dunning (process) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
        I thought it was an Aussie term.
        If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

Originally posted by rb621 View Post
          Yes you are reading it wrong.

Agency is involved now and is supporting of the situation and I have the support of my fellow team members, although they are keeping their heads down for now.

But I finally got them to detail what exactly they want to see at 7pm last night so have submitted to them a document for review.

If they don't like it they want me to finish it at home next week. Then when it meets their requirement they'll sign off my months invoice.
          Well your colleagues clearly arent supporting you if they are keeping their heads down (your words!). And as for the agency supporting you too, well let's see how it all pans out first, eh?

Sorry, but you seem to have opened pandora's box and you arent happy with the results. Perhaps next time when the client turns down your advice, you'll be content with knowing you raised the issue, did what you had to and walk away.
          I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

Comment

Working...
          X