• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Setting up a Company in Switzerland?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Setting up a Company in Switzerland?

Has anyone here set up a company in Switzerland?

I'm thinking of doing some work (for UK and US customers) in Switzerland and am interested in finding out more about company formation and tax implications. I imagine it's different in different Cantons, so should I set up in Zug or Appenzel instead of Zurich?

Alternatively, is it possible/desirable to work in Switzerland through a UK company?

Originally posted by hugebrain View Post
    Has anyone here set up a company in Switzerland?
    Yes. It costs over 20'000CHF
    I'm thinking of doing some work (for UK and US customers) in Switzerland and am interested in finding out more about company formation and tax implications. I imagine it's different in different Cantons, so should I set up in Zug or Appenzel instead of Zurich?
    Try searching English Forum Switzerland. Canton affects tax rate, cost and availability of accomodation, and insurance premiums.
    Alternatively, is it possible/desirable to work in Switzerland through a UK company?
    Not really.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
    X