• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Help !

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help !

How else can provide me more infomation about the history of tax avoidance in recent 25 years?

I do appriciate !~

We're possibly not the people to ask, since we don't ever do it and know nothing about it...

I should start with Google
    Blog? What blog...?

Comment

A mate of mine, well his wife could tell you about the recent history of sex avoidance

Comment

You've tried accountingweb? Also there is a good active accountancy newsgroup, can't remember name but uk accounting or something.
        bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by malvolio
          We're possibly not the people to ask, since we don't ever do it and know nothing about it...

I should start with Google
          haha, anyway , thanks a lot !

Comment

Originally posted by foritisme
            A mate of mine, well his wife could tell you about the recent history of sex avoidance

woh ~~

I may change my research as well.

focus on sexsual problems rather than taxation !

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth
              You've tried accountingweb? Also there is a good active accountancy newsgroup, can't remember name but uk accounting or something.
              I 've tried !

but seems I need do more efforts on web searching!

cheers !

Comment

Working...
              X