• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Management company to use for role in Switzerland

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Management company to use for role in Switzerland

Hi all,

Could anyone recommend a managment company to use for a role in Switzerland?
    So far I have spoken to 2 but the monthly fees are, in my opinion, too high.
    One is quoting 550 euro a month, the other 650 a month.

Many thanks,

M

RMIT have a good rep.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

If you do use a management co, make sure you're 100% legit, no funny business with offshore accounts. Either you will be an employee, or you will be self-employed and all your income will be taxed in Switzerland.
      I'm alright Jack

Comment

It is all above board...... I will being registered with a work permit, medical insurance etc. Tax will be paid in Switzerland.

Who are RMIT? I have googled it and the first few pages are all for the Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology.

Have made some more enquires and I am blow away at the fees being quoted, I am currently paying 200 euros a month.
        I got one quote for 850 a month!!!

Is any one working out there at the moment, is this what is to be expected?

Comment

RM IT are these guys:

rm IT | Company

They're based in Zurich and seem to be okay. No idea about their rates though.

Comment

Originally posted by Munster2010 View Post
            It is all above board...... I will being registered with a work permit, medical insurance etc. Tax will be paid in Switzerland.

Who are RMIT? I have googled it and the first few pages are all for the Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology.

Have made some more enquires and I am blow away at the fees being quoted, I am currently paying 200 euros a month.
            I got one quote for 850 a month!!!

Is any one working out there at the moment, is this what is to be expected?
            V5 GmbH
            8134 Adliswil

Comment

Working...
            X