• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Not happy with Nixon Williams

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not happy with Nixon Williams

Just started a couple of months ago with a new accounting service from Nixon Williams ....

Must say that I am not really happy with how my stuffs are being dealt with ... and seems they are just concerned about their fees and nothing else.

I read someone say must be a premium service, well being charged 88 pounds I haven't even seen the most basic service.

Sad, but now planning to move away to someone more reliable and would provide services worth the fees.

Originally posted by Sunil View Post
    Just started a couple of months ago with a new accounting service from Nixon Williams ....

Must say that I am not really happy with how my stuffs are being dealt with ... and seems they are just concerned about their fees and nothing else.

I read someone say must be a premium service, well being charged 88 pounds I haven't even seen the most basic service.

Sad, but now planning to move away to someone more reliable and would provide services worth the fees.
    And you are telling us this because?

If you have an issue with your Accountant, either talk to them or move on. Don't bitch about them in a public forum, it makes you look worse than the Accountant.
    If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

Originally posted by pmeswani View Post
      And you are telling us this because?

If you have an issue with your Accountant, either talk to them or move on. Don't bitch about them in a public forum, it makes you look worse than the Accountant.
      WHS

Comment

And besides, we know this as other people have also had a bitch about this in the last 2 weeks as well unfortuantely.
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Well its not about bitching, I am just sharing my personal experience ... and I guess thats what a forum is about right ?
          I guess such sharing will give the critical information for those newbies who are looking at these forums and other blogs for feedback.
          I apologize if my experience seems bitching or hurt you in any sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Stag Cozier View Post
            WHS
            Do you mean WH smith ???

Comment

Sunil

Sorry to hear that you are unhappy with us but as you have raised this on here I will respond.

1. We received an email from you dated 30/06/10 at 17:05 raising a problem. We replied to you today 01/07/10 at 10:16

2. The problem appears to have occurred when we chased for payment of our fees, although you have been a client since April, you have not yet paid our fees.

3. We have not received any paperwork from you, ie invoices, bank statements, expenses etc.

4. You claimed that the delay in obtaining a VAT number meant that you could not issue an invoice. Not having a VAT number will not prevent you from issuing an invoice.

5. We are here to help and support you but we need information from you and it helps if you pay our fees.

Alan

Comment

Originally posted by Nixon Williams View Post
                Sunil

Sorry to hear that you are unhappy with us but as you have raised this on here I will respond.

1. We received an email from you dated 30/06/10 at 17:05 raising a problem. We replied to you today 01/07/10 at 10:16

2. The problem appears to have occurred when we chased for payment of our fees, although you have been a client since April, you have not yet paid our fees.

3. We have not received any paperwork from you, ie invoices, bank statements, expenses etc.

4. You claimed that the delay in obtaining a VAT number meant that you could not issue an invoice. Not having a VAT number will not prevent you from issuing an invoice.

5. We are here to help and support you but we need information from you and it helps if you pay our fees.

Alan
                ROFL!!! Owned! (or whatever the cool kids say!) Excellent response...

Sunil.. the exit is over there (points)... Cya
                'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Do you mean WH smith ???

Comment

Well its not about bitching, I am just sharing my personal experience ... and I guess thats what a forum is about right ?
                    I guess such sharing will give the critical information for those newbies who are looking at these forums and other blogs for feedback.
                    I apologize if my experience seems bitching or hurt you in any sense.
                    It seems strange, for your first post, to sign up to a forum just to moan about someone. Most people join to ask a question, perhaps something like:

"I've signed up with an accountant, I've not sent them any paperwork, I've ignored their advice, and I haven't paid their bill. I think they're useless - can someone recommend an accountant who will provide me with a premium service given the above?"

Good luck with your search.

Comment

Working...
                    X