• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone want to refer me to InTouchAccounting?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone want to refer me to InTouchAccounting?

I think that's who I'm leaning to. A few people mentioned them so as far as I'm concerned, it's fair game if anyone wants to PM me their name and I'll mention it when I sign up. I need to do it ASAP so I might take whoever PMs me first, if I get a few names I'll pick based on my own preference like if you offer to split the payment, if I like you, blah blah. I'm happy to get a few quid out of it, but equally happy to get someone else a few quid if you're happy with InTouch and it's a genuine recommendation.
    PM me whatever info I need so I.T can identify you.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

what's making you go for them over Primus?

Comment

What was it specifically that made you chose InTouch?
      I opted for Nixon Williams and really can't praise them enough.

Comment

.......NW wanted 300 squid to let him join...nuff said

Comment

Originally posted by Olly View Post
          what's making you go for them over Primus?
          Nothing big, just a gut feeling, and the price difference wasn't enough to overcome that. I'd have been pretty happy picking either based on the responses I got when I contacted them.
          I guess in addition, InTouch have some people who used to work at Quay which means they should be able to transition very smoothly.

So, did anyone want the recommendation bonus...

Comment

Originally posted by JulesInch View Post
            What was it specifically that made you chose InTouch?
            I opted for Nixon Williams and really can't praise them enough.
            Originally posted by Olly View Post
            .......NW wanted 300 squid to let him join...nuff said
            Yep, simple as that. Although I will say NW sounded far more like they were sending me a template letter, both Primus/InTouch were much more personal.

If NW hadn't wanted to charge me, I'd probably have gone to them and not even bothered researching further since I've heard of them before. They definitely lost a sale there.

Comment

Working...
            X