• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dont Laugh - New To Contracting...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dont Laugh - New To Contracting...

May seem like a stupid question but does anyone have a pro-forma IR35 compliant service agreement/contract they would be willing to share.

Cheers..

Originally posted by Hagrid View Post
    May seem like a stupid question but does anyone have a pro-forma IR35 compliant service agreement/contract they would be willing to share.

Cheers..
    Unfortunately an IR35 compliant contract will have absolutely no affect on your IR35 status unless it is a completely accurate reflection of your working practises.
    Connect with me on LinkedIn

Follow us on Twitter.

ContractorUK Best Forum Advisor 2015

Comment

New to posting on forum as well?

Put the topic in the title not an empty apology so we don't all have to open a post that we can't help with!

Thank you!
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Sure there used to be some on net (Roger Egos?) but as has been said not sure some standard form actually helps. Perhaps if you modify accordingly and have it agreed with client.
        bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by Hagrid View Post

Cheers..
          Try the www.PCG.org.uk website. You may have to become a member to get their draft contracts - I can't remember.

Comment

Hagrid,

drop me a PM with your email address and I'll send you one through.
            Plan A is located just about here.
            If that doesn't work, then there's always plan B

Comment

Most agency contracts these days are written with IR35 in mind. There are a number of companies out there (ACCOUNTAX, QDOS, etc) who will review your contract for a reasonable fee. I havent so far had any problem getting the contract altered in responce to any negative findings. As has been said previously though, your working practises are also important

Comment

Many Thanks

Many thanks for all the replies.

Cheers

Comment

Realistically, I think one has to take account of the bias of HMRC, I doubt they look at all aspects before making a decision. They will almost certainly argue that a caught contract=caught. It will then be up to you to prove the reality is different.
                  bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                  John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
                  X