• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Delayed Companies House annual returns

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Delayed Companies House annual returns

Mine's been stuck in their system for over 3 weeks now - anyone else is having issues? They won't give ETA, but admit other companies also affected.

This may or may not be related to payment that I had to make - online form did not work, so had to get callback from their team - they accept all was paid for but 3 weeks later nothing yet

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Mine's been stuck in their system for over 3 weeks now - anyone else is having issues? They won't give ETA, but admit other companies also affected.

This may or may not be related to payment that I had to make - online form did not work, so had to get callback from their team - they accept all was paid for but 3 weeks later nothing yet
    I expect they'll nip round with their legally held firearm and shoot you. It would after all be a proportionate response.

Comment

Originally posted by ASB View Post
      I expect they'll nip round with their legally held firearm and shoot you. It would after all be a proportionate response.

You had to be there
      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

eh? I paid THEM and it's THEM who ain't doing THEIR job

Comment

I had this. As long as you've got the submission e-mail and have got a reciept saying you've paid you fine.

On an aside note WTF is that pile of crap payment processor they are using anyway. Has anyone else ever found anyone using anything like it?

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
            On an aside note WTF is that pile of crap payment processor they are using anyway. Has anyone else ever found anyone using anything like it?
            Yes, it makes Paypal look good and Paypal is

Comment

Online form awful, had to borrow someone else's PC to submit. Wrote to my MP about the lastest untested submission rubbish from CH and HMRC. I said it was all atW's fault.

This thread will now disappear like the other one did. CH is high up in the Illiminati echelons.
              bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
              John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

eh? I paid THEM and it's THEM who ain't doing THEIR job
                Sorry sir, that's not what the records say.
                KABOOM!

Comment

Working...
                X