• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Delayed Companies House annual returns"

Collapse

• Gonzo
    replied
    Originally posted by ASB View Post
    I expect they'll nip round with their legally held firearm and shoot you. It would after all be a proportionate response.
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    eh? I paid THEM and it's THEM who ain't doing THEIR job
    Sorry sir, that's not what the records say.
    KABOOM!

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    Online form awful, had to borrow someone else's PC to submit. Wrote to my MP about the lastest untested submission rubbish from CH and HMRC. I said it was all atW's fault.

This thread will now disappear like the other one did. CH is high up in the Illiminati echelons.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
    On an aside note WTF is that pile of crap payment processor they are using anyway. Has anyone else ever found anyone using anything like it?
    Yes, it makes Paypal look good and Paypal is

Leave a comment:

• Sockpuppet
    replied
    This may or may not be related to payment that I had to make - online form did not work, so had to get callback from their team - they accept all was paid for but 3 weeks later nothing yet
    I had this. As long as you've got the submission e-mail and have got a reciept saying you've paid you fine.

On an aside note WTF is that pile of crap payment processor they are using anyway. Has anyone else ever found anyone using anything like it?

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    I expect they'll nip round with their legally held firearm and shoot you. It would after all be a proportionate response.
    eh? I paid THEM and it's THEM who ain't doing THEIR job

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied

You had to be there

Leave a comment:

• ASB
    replied
    Mine's been stuck in their system for over 3 weeks now - anyone else is having issues? They won't give ETA, but admit other companies also affected.

This may or may not be related to payment that I had to make - online form did not work, so had to get callback from their team - they accept all was paid for but 3 weeks later nothing yet

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    started a topic Delayed Companies House annual returns

Delayed Companies House annual returns

Mine's been stuck in their system for over 3 weeks now - anyone else is having issues? They won't give ETA, but admit other companies also affected.

Working...
X