• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Advice needed

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any of these 'schemes' (and there are hundreds of them) will, at best, defer the tax that you owe. If you live and work in the UK you are liable for UK taxes - if you are outside IR35 set up a limited company and you will then be able to draw dividends from the company. If you are inside IR35 you absolutely must, no alternatives, no exceptions, be paid through PAYE whether through a limited company or an umbrella.
    Connect with me on LinkedIn

Follow us on Twitter.

ContractorUK Best Forum Advisor 2015

Comment

Lisa - Queen of the cut'n'paste!

You don't frequent many other forums Dear, so may I say Merry Christmas to you!

"I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
      - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
        Lisa - Queen of the cut'n'paste!

You don't frequent many other forums Dear, so may I say Merry Christmas to you!

Have to admit there was a certain sense of Deja Vu with that one - still, same question, same answer

Aw shucks thanks Cojak - Happy Christmas to you too
        Connect with me on LinkedIn

Follow us on Twitter.

ContractorUK Best Forum Advisor 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Mozart View Post
          ... I would like to know the good, bad and the ugly on these schemes if anyone knows for sure.
          All ugly. The only people who don't know for sure are complete idiots who prefer are blinded by the sight of all the ££££ on offer and refuse to e.g. believe a couple of the biggest threads in this forum. Next!
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Good luck with that scheme.... Let us know how the food is inside

Comment

Working...
            X