• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Thumbs Up For QDos

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thumbs Up For QDos

Did a super job with reviewing my contract - Definitely worth every penny.

Anyone having doubt as their usefulness should definitely give them a go - I was very impressed.

Originally posted by joey122 View Post
    Did a super job with reviewing my contract - Definitely worth every penny.

Anyone having doubt as their usefulness should definitely give them a go - I was very impressed.
    Ive used Qdos for a while Ive tried the rest of the usual suppliers and found Qdos to be the best for value and service

Comment

I use them also. Brilliant service and wouldnt consider using any other

Comment

Post counts: 40, 16, and 11.
        Is this the Qdos appreciation society?

Comment

I can assure you it isn't! Don't you think I would have realised after all this time that pretend posters don't pay?

I'm sure they can be verified if necessary.
          Qdos Contractor - IR35 experts

Comment

Originally posted by KentPhilip View Post
            Post counts: 40, 16, and 11.
            Is this the Qdos appreciation society?
            Does than mean my opinion holds x10 the weight?
            Coz I like them too

Comment

+1 for QDOS, very customer focussed IME. If only other firms were like that life would be a lot better.
              Public Service Posting by the BBC - Bloggs Bulls**t Corp.
              Officially CUK certified - Thick as f**k.

Comment

I've always found them good value and efficient.

My first contract review under the Freelancers club they actually gave me revised wording not just a pass/fail evaluation (I don't know if this is the norm).

I think the club is a bargain. Thankfully worrying about IR35 is now a distant nightmare.....

Comment

Working...
                X