• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Thumbs Up For QDos

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Thumbs Up For QDos"

Collapse

• gadgetman
    replied
    I've always found them good value and efficient.

My first contract review under the Freelancers club they actually gave me revised wording not just a pass/fail evaluation (I don't know if this is the norm).

I think the club is a bargain. Thankfully worrying about IR35 is now a distant nightmare.....

Leave a comment:

• Fred Bloggs
    replied
    +1 for QDOS, very customer focussed IME. If only other firms were like that life would be a lot better.

Leave a comment:

• Lewis
    replied
    Originally posted by KentPhilip View Post
    Post counts: 40, 16, and 11.
    Is this the Qdos appreciation society?
    Does than mean my opinion holds x10 the weight?
    Coz I like them too

Leave a comment:

• Qdos Contractor
    replied
    I can assure you it isn't! Don't you think I would have realised after all this time that pretend posters don't pay?

I'm sure they can be verified if necessary.

Leave a comment:

• KentPhilip
    replied
    Post counts: 40, 16, and 11.
    Is this the Qdos appreciation society?

Leave a comment:

• FrankieB
    replied
    I use them also. Brilliant service and wouldnt consider using any other

Leave a comment:

• Pacciae
    replied
    Originally posted by joey122 View Post
    Did a super job with reviewing my contract - Definitely worth every penny.

Anyone having doubt as their usefulness should definitely give them a go - I was very impressed.
    Ive used Qdos for a while Ive tried the rest of the usual suppliers and found Qdos to be the best for value and service

Leave a comment:

• joey122
    started a topic Thumbs Up For QDos

Thumbs Up For QDos

Did a super job with reviewing my contract - Definitely worth every penny.

Anyone having doubt as their usefulness should definitely give them a go - I was very impressed.

Working...
X