• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

BN66 - the Data Protection Act request thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    Of course, even HMRC wouldn't stoop so low as to do something retrospectively, would they?

oh.
    Whenever I think of the Revenue, the words "goalposts" and "move" come to mind
    'Orwell's 1984 was supposed to be a warning, not an instruction manual'. -
    Nick Pickles, director of Big Brother Watch.

Comment

23 DPA requests, not bad!

But I feel no shame in bumping this post back up to the top of the list for a while

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
        Wasn't sure if I could, being an expat, and having left the country 7 years ago.

But the form is submitted.
        That was 29th April. The stuff arrived 16th May. Nothing of interest in it. Now shredded.
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Mine's In...

Hello Everyone,

Just submitted mine...

Be interested in what they send as my 2002/2003 tax return DID NOT have an enquiry made against it, and they sent the 2003/2004 enquiry to the wrong address. I'm hoping that there will be a letter from Bernard (MontP) in my pack telling them they can stick the enquiry for this year.

MajorGowen...

Comment

Added this information to the front page:

How to get definitive proof of whether a tax year was put under enquiry within the allowed time

Special thanks go to the user "bollox" for this one.

Request a document entitled "View Compliance Summary", reference number 'CMP001B'.

Also request the 'View Compliance History' which has a ref of 'CMP006B' . This has dates for opening and closing of each enquiry, its also has the case owner.

Comment

Working...
            X