• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Calc Corporation Tax due on the Flat Rate Vat Scheme

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bump bump.

Quick question - I understand the FRV Corpo Tax, but I'm failing to understand if it takes into account any wages I pay myself i.e. do my Company expenses include or exclude my wages I pay myself as an employee of my Ltd?

Comment

All salaries are company expenses.

Comment

Originally posted by fitzy73 View Post
        Bump bump.

Quick question - I understand the FRV Corpo Tax, but I'm failing to understand if it takes into account any wages I pay myself i.e. do my Company expenses include or exclude my wages I pay myself as an employee of my Ltd?
        If you don't understand this you maybe shouldn't be attempting your own accounts and CT return. There are serious consequences if you get it wrong so its probably worth seeking professional assistance - at least for the first time.

Comment

Originally posted by Just1morethen View Post
          If you don't understand this you maybe shouldn't be attempting your own accounts and CT return. There are serious consequences if you get it wrong so its probably worth seeking professional assistance - at least for the first time.
          ++1

Get an accountant.

Comment

Working...
          X