• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

My experience of The Sanzar Partnership

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My experience of The Sanzar Partnership

Hello

I am writing this post to help anyone seeking the services of an umbrella company. My advice is, if you're thinking of going with Sanzar, please don't.

I joined Sanzar in November and they have been one of the most disorganised, unprofessional, and unhelpful companies I've ever worked with.

As background, since I've been with them they have:

a) often invoiced several weeks after receiving my timesheets, causing significant delays to my pay (which is on a 30 day billing cycle).

b) they have incorrectly invoiced several of my timesheets - in one case, they invoiced for 3 days when I had worked 5 days). This has happened more than once.

c) they have drawn up two invoices against the same week - which causes a lot of confusion for the company i work for - and delays my pay even more!!!

d) this month (and the final straw), they have 'misplaced' all of my March timesheets.

All of these factors is then coupled by a payroll contact who never responds to any of my questions via email - and when I ring, is defensive and usually says she needs to look something up and will call me back - which she never does.

I strongly urge anyone thinking of going with Sanzar to reconsider, as it has been a huge administrative burden for me keeping on top of the invoices and constantly cross-referencing them.

Cheers, Sarah

Evidence provided for the above post.

Comment

Originally posted by Contractor UK View Post
      This is another IOM based keep 85% of your income scam....

Comment

This is a rare one!

A forensic savaging and verified by admin to boot.

Brava svb!
        "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
        - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by Contractor UK View Post
          Thanks for the info Sarah.

Comment

Applauds to Sarah for her post and associated proof. And same to Admin for checking the details.

Sarah - go Ltd, it's the safest route and at least you get the money into your Co. bank account with the minimal number of hops inbetween.

Comment

Do Sanzar do regular brolly services or is it a dodgy IOM only scheme?

Comment

Originally posted by spig View Post
                Do Sanzar do regular brolly services or is it a dodgy IOM only scheme?
                If it is IOM does it have to be dodgy? It is almost certainly aggressive : but dodgy depends on your attitude to risk.

Comment

Just to provide some balance in this thread, I've been with Sanzar for almost a year and I've never experienced the issues the OP has described. They've always been prompt with my payments, the only thing that has delayed payment has actually been my recruiter dragging their heels.

This does not excuse how they have treated the OP, but whenever I've had to call them for any reason, they have been prompt and professional.

My 2 cents,

Geoffrey

Comment

Hmm interesting, 2 posts in nearly a year, one putting down Montpellier and one bigging up Sanzar.

Montpellier wern't a competitor of Sanzar by any chance were they?
                    Still Invoicing

Comment

Working...
                    X