• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

1st Invoice ever from my LtdCo....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1st Invoice ever from my LtdCo....

Has been paid WHOOT!!!!!
    Pleomax
    Pleomax

This is an unusual paragraph. I'm curious as to just how quickly you can find out what is so unusual about it. It looks so ordinary and plain that you would think nothing was wrong with it. In fact, nothing is wrong with it! It is highly unusual though. Study it and think about it, but you still may not find anything odd. But if you work at it a bit, you might find out. Try to do so without any coaching!

Originally posted by pleomax View Post
    Has been paid WHOOT!!!!!
    Pleomax
    I wouldn't celebrate until you get your first pay and dividends from your Ltd Company.
    If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

Congrats. It is usual practice to buy everyone on CUK a drink. Mine's a very large vodka. Just fill in the Paypal payments form on the private messages page.
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Sure I will put some money behind the bar in my local

See you there in 1/2 hour then?
        Pleomax

This is an unusual paragraph. I'm curious as to just how quickly you can find out what is so unusual about it. It looks so ordinary and plain that you would think nothing was wrong with it. In fact, nothing is wrong with it! It is highly unusual though. Study it and think about it, but you still may not find anything odd. But if you work at it a bit, you might find out. Try to do so without any coaching!

Comment

Originally posted by pleomax View Post
          Sure I will put some money behind the bar in my local

See you there in 1/2 hour then?
          The Greystones or The Bell?

Comment

Congrats!!
            The cycle of life: born > learn > work > learn > dead.

Comment

Tsk Tsk the Working Mens Club cheaper beer!

Other than that The Bells as The Balti houe is there so you can order the curry without leaving the pub!
              Pleomax

Comment

Ah! Remember it well back in 1997. First invoice was for 4 grand when as a permie I'd normally be getting a quarter of that.
                I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

Comment

Well done. I've just issued my 66th invoice.

Anyone here over the 1,000 invoices mark?

Comment

Originally posted by Kess View Post
                    Well done. I've just issued my 66th invoice.

Anyone here over the 1,000 invoices mark?
                    I've been contracting since september 1988 and for the first 13 ish years invoiced weekly. Lately though I've been invoicing monthly, so probably issued about 650-700.

Comment

Working...
                    X