• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Change of Co Name/Reissue Invoices?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Taxman
    Don't you realise that you can object to the dissolving of the company? As a creditor, you can raise an official objection to Companies House and the company cannot be struck off as long as the objection remains.
    The way in which I found out about the winding up is a little dodgy, shall we say. I don't know if the notice has been put in the paper yet. Will have a check on CoHouse when the web service wakes up again after the weekend and see if there is anything on there.

BTW, I'm Co Secretary of this company and even though I requested to be replaced in June, when we fell out, this was never actioned. Will this have any bearing on my claim?

Comment

I'm Co Secretary of this company and even though I requested to be replaced in June, when we fell out, this was never actioned.
      Is there anyway of using this to your advantage, say getting a solicitor to write to her reminding her of your request formally? She might have to tell you of her intentions then...
      "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
      - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

I invested £1 on the Companies House website and I apparently resigned end of last month, so that's that avenue out the window.

Have opted to use the knee-cappers recommended earlier on in this thread (sorry, can't remember who by!) and will keep y'all posted on my progress!

Comment

Working...
        X