• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Nixon Williams Junk Mail

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have been with Nixon Williams for past 15 months and am very happy with their service. I dont see what all the fuss being made here is about.

Comment

Originally posted by LordF View Post
      I have been with Nixon Williams for past 15 months and am very happy with their service. I dont see what all the fuss being made here is about.
      It's someone with an ulterior motive I suspect…
      Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

"Not worth listening to"...in my case it's undoubtedly true! But I enjoy the banter over the radio waves and dearly wish that I could devote more time to it.

I'm pleased that other people are happy with their current service, whichever provider they use. I would simply ask, however: unless you understand the numbers you're provided with, including those in your Annual Accounts, how do you know? I too was blissfully unaware until an HMRC investigation forced me into educating myself and going back through my books.

Rather than an axe to grind, I would prefer to say that I have a drum to bang, one which has "PCG Accredited Accountant" written on the side. Experienced posters can throw tomatoes at me (I like tomtatoes) but my aim is purely altruistic and non-commercial and intended primarily for new-starters who may not be aware of the options available to them.

So, dear person-seeking-an-accountant, please: take no notice of recommendations for accountants posted here; take no notice of recommendations for accountants made by me - I won't ever mention which accountant I use; do take notice of which accountants are accredited by the PCG.

Educate yourself! Understand your Annual Accounts! Use the PCG Accredited Accountants list!
        Last edited by Contractor UK; 5 August 2008, 19:14.

Comment

Working...
        X