• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

BN66 - Time to fight back!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BolshieBastard View Post
    Having been 'missed' from at least 2 MP updates, I'll believe that when I see it \ receive it!
    Which updates are those? Official updates are sent about once every 3 months.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      well in that case BolshieBastard has a very good point...because my impression is that those '3 monthly updates' only go to those people still with MP...

what about those people (like me) who left them 5 years ago...we dont receive ANY updates at all...we're left in the dark...and yet we're the very people who need to be updated the most...cos I was with them from the start (for 3 years) there is (potentially) a huge amount of interest that has built up...

dont MP realise, we need to be kept in the loop as well?...

Comment

Originally posted by TheGadgetMan View Post
        well in that case BolshieBastard has a very good point...because my impression is that those '3 monthly updates' only go to those people still with MP...

what about those people (like me) who left them 5 years ago...we dont receive ANY updates at all...we're left in the dark...and yet we're the very people who need to be updated the most...cos I was with them from the start (for 3 years) there is (potentially) a huge amount of interest that has built up...

dont MP realise, we need to be kept in the loop as well?...
        Do they have your latest address?

Comment

Do they have your latest address?
          They have always had my address but I've never received any updates. That's why we end up coming here for scraps of info.

Comment

Originally posted by DonkeyRhubarb View Post
            They have always had my address but I've never received any updates. That's why we end up coming here for scraps of info.
            I get updates evey 3 months - but it is not enough! I would like an monthly update on the website. I also want a form so we can submit questions - they could then be answered once a month too!

I can't see it happening somehow!

Comment

Brillo - yes they've got my address...its ALWAYS been the same...I do get the odd letter from them about once a year...but not the 3 monthly updates...

I just think Ive been dropped off the distribution list because I'm no longer contributing to MP's bottom line...

I dont need/want an update very month...only when something important happens...BN66 being voted in definitely warranted an immediate response from MP to its clients (old and current)...there was no excuse not to...

Comment

Originally posted by TheGadgetMan View Post
                Brillo - yes they've got my address...its ALWAYS been the same...I do get the odd letter from them about once a year...but not the 3 monthly updates...

I just think Ive been dropped off the distribution list because I'm no longer contributing to MP's bottom line...

I dont need/want an update very month...only when something important happens...BN66 being voted in definitely warranted an immediate response from MP to its clients (old and current)...there was no excuse not to...
                I reckon I have had an update twice in last year - about 4/5 since I joined scheme 2.5 years ago?

So you may well have had same updates as me.

I believe mp are planning a letter when the judicial review to bn66 starts - or when the accounts go in (end JUly).

Personally I want more info - if it is there you don't have to read it!

Comment

Every 3 months! You're having a laugh surely?

Yes, they have my address ok. Sent me a demand for the final year of the scheme for repayment of the loan since HMRC 'were not investigating the tax return'!

Anyone else had to make a repayment of the loan to MP?

I've had to repay that loan even though I told them HMRC were clearly investigating ALL my returns. I asked them do you want me to contact HMRC and get confirmation they're investigating it? 'Erm, no but you still have to repay the loan'!

Bunch of crooks and I dont mean HMRC (although they are too!)
                  I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

Comment

1000th post ... and I have never been able to work out what this thread is about.
                    My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by BolshieBastard View Post
                      Every 3 months! You're having a laugh surely?

Yes, they have my address ok. Sent me a demand for the final year of the scheme for repayment of the loan since HMRC 'were not investigating the tax return'!

Anyone else had to make a repayment of the loan to MP?

I've had to repay that loan even though I told them HMRC were clearly investigating ALL my returns. I asked them do you want me to contact HMRC and get confirmation they're investigating it? 'Erm, no but you still have to repay the loan'!

Bunch of crooks and I dont mean HMRC (although they are too!)
                      Presumably by loan you mean the 4%? Since April 2008 the montpelier thing has turned into a loan scheme.

And did you pay?

Comment

Working...
                      X