• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

what's best way to finance a car?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finance the car with a PCP. Then you can defer a lot of the cost into the balloon payment which will be in a different tax year.
    Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Does it cost in to have one of these sub 120g cars?

Can you also still use a private car up yp 10k miles at 40p?

Comment

Damn!,
        My 17yr old BMW320i has giving up the ghost after 3weeks start on new contract doing 120miles daily motorway travel

My mechanic called me today saying it needs a head gasket change at the tune of £1000!. the car is only worth about £500 (M3 alloys hiking it up )

I love that car so much!. I now wished I renewed my previous contract which did not involve the use of my Car. Went on to less money, less hours just for my car to then desert me at time of need !

Drove a friend's Range Rover sports on the weekend and got depressed cos i knew I cant afford such a lovely card without haven to clean out my account.

I am thinking of the following cars (used of course )
        1) BMW X5
        2) BMW 5 series
        3) Honda CRV new shape

Thoughts on these please, expecially the X5.
        Does anyone like the new range Rover Discovery/Freelander 2 ?

css_jay99

Comment

Working...
        X