• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Another way?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another way?

hi all a noob on here so go easy please!

Has any body heard of thsi company www.consultant-tech.co.uk

I have been put on to them by a coleauge who is getting a very high return (better than ltd company with same expenses) and says she has had no issue since the budget.

The scheme is different to all the others ive seen and involvesshares instead of divedends though you are a PAYE employee.

any leagal eagles got an opinion on if this seems legit before i decide to go PAYE.

(ps i have no links with these at all just worried it seems to good which usually means it is)

what do ya think?

Dave

Not a lot. Pole not barge touch do...

You are an employee, you get PAYE, you pay less tax. You get shares but not dividends. Which bit of articifical tax avoidance measure do you not understand?
    Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Join us, and we’ll guarantee you IR35 compliance without
      modifying your existing contracts.
      How

Payment advances, overtime bonuses, sick pay, holiday pay, and a guaranteed salary to get you through the lean times between contracts. These are funds paid out of our pockets. We don’t believe in taking a cut from your earnings and then doling it out to you as contingency or mitigation pay for when you’re down on your luck.
      Now that must be b0ll0cks

You have several choices.

Keep your head in the sand and hope you never get noticed.

Ask the taxman for advice on your status – and risk paying a potentially severe penalty.

Use a reputable independent accountant to give you an assessment – for around £650.

Complete our free no-obligation assessment form, and get your head out of the sand.

Last edited by Pondlife; 16 April 2007, 17:17.

Comment

sorts that one i thinks

Comment

Working...
        X