• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

SA software for BADR

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fabios View Post
    No, I don't. I thought that only online it can be done by end of January.
    Oh, right, you've left it too late for the current tax year, yes. Lesson learned, I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post

Oh, right, you've left it too late for the current tax year, yes. Lesson learned, I guess.
      it's possible to do after the deadline, submit an amendment, and pay interest. I don't recommend it as it's far simpler to get it right first time. But if poor planning overrides 'correct' it is available.

If doing that best to make the payment on time anyway.
      See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
        There are no worksheets on the online form.
        "Help in completing capital gains
        Do you want to use the capital gains computation worksheet for any of your disposals?"

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
        You are comparing two things that are different and wondering why they are different. This is why you need to pay for professional help.
        What do you mean two different things? Both persons have very similar tax situation (MVL, single employment etc), nothing which could change a single box other than numbers which on both sides are withing thresholds.

It's not really a rocket science, if it was there wouldn't be official online platform to fill it in. My issue was limited to couple boxes which are now all sorted. The person I used SA for comparison used professional help and yet it's him having questionable asset type filled in.

Comment

Working...
        X