• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

With mortgages going crazy, anyone been placed with one recently?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With mortgages going crazy, anyone been placed with one recently?

Thought it would be good to recap on contractor friendly lenders. Who are you placed with?

Is the old list of Halifax, Virgin (was Clydesdale/Yorkshire) and Nationwide still full and complete?

Would rather avoid brokers and their exclusively awful rates and fees if possible, much as some have some weird attachment to them.
    ⭐️ Gold Star Contractor

I'm with Nationwide, but they only looked at what I paid myself from the company and not day rate.
    £50,000 for me and £50,000 / year for the wife got us £330,000 max. This was in December 2021.

Comment

Barclays, YBS, COOP.

Just got a new place with Barclays, but I did do it through a broker. Base rate + 1.22% offset.
      See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Working...
      X