• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Crunch - Login Problems for anybody?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crunch - Login Problems for anybody?

The Crunch portal seems to play up for me today. Tried mobile, Chrome and Edge.
    Login fields show up for a little while and then disappear.

It looks like the error message (in page source) talks about JavaScript being needed by the website. I have JavaScript enabled.

Anybody else experiencing this?

Have you called them to see if there is a problem?
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Emailed, and received an answer before I posted. They said not aware of anything, hence my question here.
      It turns out, it was something with their website, which is now fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by zonkkk View Post
        Emailed, and received an answer before I posted. They said not aware of anything, hence my question here.
        It turns out, it was something with their website, which is now fixed.
        I wonder if the UI designer wanted something and a developer couldn't be arsed to implement it?
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
        X