• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Raisin

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Raisin

Anyone used them? (I think it's only for personal savings)

"We know that moving your money around to take advantage of the best rates can feel like a hassle. Opening new accounts, closing old ones, trying to remember numerous log-in details...it shouldn’t be that hard, should it?

At Raisin UK, we find savings accounts with competitive rates so you don’t have to, allowing you to pick and mix savings accounts and manage everything under one roof. Full financial visibility, one log-in, and no paper forms, hidden fees or hassle. It’s simple - the way savings should be."
    Scoots still says that Apr 2020 didn't mark the start of a new stock bull market.

Originally posted by DealorNoDeal View Post
    Anyone used them? (I think it's only for personal savings)

"We know that moving your money around to take advantage of the best rates can feel like a hassle. Opening new accounts, closing old ones, trying to remember numerous log-in details...it shouldn’t be that hard, should it?

At Raisin UK, we find savings accounts with competitive rates so you don’t have to, allowing you to pick and mix savings accounts and manage everything under one roof. Full financial visibility, one log-in, and no paper forms, hidden fees or hassle. It’s simple - the way savings should be."

According to which the best rate they can offer is 0.65% for a 1 year bond. Sounds worse than premium bonds IMO.

Read more: https://www.which.co.uk/money/saving...r8n#headline_4 - Which?
    See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Originally posted by Lance View Post

According to which the best rate they can offer is 0.65% for a 1 year bond. Sounds worse than premium bonds IMO.

Read more: https://www.which.co.uk/money/saving...r8n#headline_4 - Which?
      Yep, I agree.
      Scoots still says that Apr 2020 didn't mark the start of a new stock bull market.

Comment

I use them. They are pretty good. The rates are competitive and it takes away the hassle of continually opening and closing accounts to get the best rates. Rates are low everywhere at the moment though. It is for personal savings only.

I can get you a referral link worth £25 to you (and me) if you are opening an account. Send me a PM if you wish.

Comment

Originally posted by syrio View Post
          I use them. They are pretty good. The rates are competitive and it takes away the hassle of continually opening and closing accounts to get the best rates. Rates are low everywhere at the moment though. It is for personal savings only.

I can get you a referral link worth £25 to you (and me) if you are opening an account. Send me a PM if you wish.
          £25 referral fee is the same as you'd get with £4k for a year in Raisin.
          No thanks. I'll stick with premium bonds. Or an offset mortgage.
          See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Working...
          X