• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

MODIS International - UK Contact details?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MODIS International - UK Contact details?

Hi,

Could anybody please share an email address which will go to somebody at MODIS agency at all? Tried phoning all day yesterday (Thursday) but get "We are currently closed and open 8AM to 17.00 Monday to Friday" blah blah

"info@" I do not get a reply and the website 'contact' goes to same address, I require to get some 'historic' details from them!

Cheers
    Last edited by why; 28 February 2020, 11:30.

Have you tried ringing them?

Contact them using the form on their contact page?

Why is this so difficult for you?
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
      Have you tried ringing them?

Contact them using the form on their contact page?

Why is this so difficult for you?
      Yes I have, see my edited post. Its not difficult mate, the contact email is the same as 'info@' and nobody is replying since they will want to ignore. Try thinking before being condescending eh

Comment

Originally posted by why View Post
        Yes I have, see my edited post. Its not difficult mate, the contact email is the same as 'info@' and nobody is replying since they will want to ignore. Try thinking before being condescending eh
        You seem nice.
        ---

Former member of IPSE.

---
        Many a mickle makes a muckle.

---

Comment

Originally posted by wattaj View Post
          You seem nice.

I am but when someone without having a thought says "why is this so difficult" , it comes across as rather condescending, look I was asking for a 'real' email contact not an "info" type one, so someone actually picked it up, read it and hopefully I will get a response to my query

I'll just delete this thread and ask elsewhere.

MODs, can you delete the topic please
          Last edited by why; 28 February 2020, 11:48.

Comment

Well that's funny. I've just rung their Manchester office and got through to someone in less than 2 rings.....

So my original question still stands.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
              Well that's funny. I've just rung their Manchester office and got through to someone in less than 2 rings.....

So my original question still stands.
              Well if that is the case I will phone the Manchester branch instead of the London one. Thanks for taking time out to phone that particular branch

Comment

He doesn't often get the chance to look down on someone, so he does like to take full advantage.

Comment

At least he didn't ask if you've checked with your accountant first!

Comment

Originally posted by Amanensia View Post
                    At least he didn't ask if you've checked with your accountant first!
                    Which would likely spawn a whole new thread of how to do that....

Comment

Working...
                    X