• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

IR35 Shuttle Bus

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Just shut the **** up and stay in topic. This thread is about a shuttle bus, not about fighting HMRC in court. Every IR35 thread you start banging the same old drum and lording it because you've beaten someone in court.

A) Just ********leave it alone until thread comes up discussing it.

B) Have you noticed that everytime you bringing it up it goes nowhere? Maybe take the hint and stop bringing it up? It's getting tedious.
    are you an HMRC mole?

Comment

Originally posted by JohntheBike View Post
      are you an HMRC mole?
      Are you a tedious chunt?
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
        Are you a tedious chunt?
        in the same way that you might think so, I think you are a mole.

Comment

in the same way that you might think so, I think you are a mole.
          If you want him burrowing up into you, you're more than welcome.

Comment

are you an HMRC mole?
            John I’ve not heard about your past court cases and you post them please

Thanks in advance sir

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
              John I’ve not heard about your past court cases and you post them please

Thanks in advance sir

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

Is he also a dull cretin in the other place?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                  He's harmless enough.

But he doesn't half go on.

Ask him about his ET/EAT. (Don't)

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                    well considering I've been banned several times for posting in another place for what I would call trivial and unwarranted reasons, it's obvious to me that I'm having some effect and they wish to censor my opinions.

In past years, I had been persuaded to become an employee representative in the Steel Industry and in a Japanese manufacturing industry, mainly because of some of the personal characteristics that you might believe you see displayed here.

My time as employee representative in the Japanese industry was interesting. I was a senior middle manager and there had been a vacancy on the Company Member's Board for a middle manager for some years until I was persuaded by a number of my MM colleagues to stand for election.

The CMB structure included an HR director, an HR executive, an HR senior manager, a middle manager and 6 staff/worker representatives. It's worthy of note that those proposed for staff/worker representation could be vetoed by the HR director and those who had any ability were invariably not accepted.

However, election to the CMB for middle managers was by secret vote. As soon as I announced my candidacy for the MM representative, the HR team rapidly tried to rustle up support for someone to oppose me. Eventually they persuaded someone was a respected and liked character to stand against me. There were about 100 middle managers and over 90 voted. The other person polled just over 20 votes, and I polled the rest. So almost three times as many middle managers voted for me than the other person.

Ultimately as the CMB meetings progressed, I understood some of the HR skulduggery that went on and I can claim to have improved the lot of the staff and the workers to some extent by my approach.

Someone once called me a keyboard warrior, which is a good description. I'm an entirely different person in real life and I steer clear of the usual provocative subjects. People know of my non political interests and usually engage me in conversation about those interests.

However, because of my background and schooling, I entered work life being very naive and trusting, to my cost. So now, I will oppose any organisation/group etc which seeks to disadvantage me, and particularly government departments who seek to shaft me. The UK government should adopt the principles that Lincoln gave us in the Gettysburg address, but given that I believe that the UK government is there to keep the populace under control for the benefit of the descendants of the robber barons, then I guess Lincoln's wisdom will never come into play here.
                    Last edited by JohntheBike; 13 June 2019, 12:57.

Comment

well considering I've been banned several times for posting in another place for what I would call trivial and unwarranted reasons, it's obvious to me that I'm having some effect and they wish to censor my opinions.

In past years, I had been persuaded to become an employee representative in the Steel Industry and in a Japanese manufacturing industry, mainly because of some of the personal characteristics that you might believe you see displayed here.

My time as employee representative in the Japanese industry was interesting. I was a senior middle manager and there had been a vacancy on the Company Member's Board for a middle manager for some years until I was persuaded by a number of my MM colleagues to stand for election.

The CMB structure included an HR director, an HR executive, an HR senior manager, a middle manager and 6 staff/worker representatives. It's worthy of note that those proposed for staff/worker representation could be vetoed by the HR director and those who had any ability invariably were invariably not accepted.

However, election to the CMB for middle managers was by secret vote. As soon as I announced my candidacy for the MM representative, the HR team rapidly tried to rustle up support for someone to oppose me. Eventually they persuaded someone was a respected and liked character to stand against me. There were about 100 middle managers and over 90 voted. The other person polled just over 20 votes, and I polled the rest. So almost three times as many middle managers voted for me than the other person.

Ultimately as the CMB meetings progressed, I understood some of the HR skulduggery that went on and I can claim to have improved the lot of the staff and the workers to some extent by my approach.

Someone once called me a keyboard warrior, which is a good description. I'm an entirely different person in real life and I steer clear of the usual provocative subject. People know of my non political interests and usually engage me in conversation about those interests.

However, because of my background and schooling, I entered work life being very naive and trusting, to my cost. So now, I will oppose any organisation/group etc which seeks to disadvantage me, and particularly government departments who seek to shaft me. The UK government should adopt the principles that Lincoln gave us in the Gettysburg address, but given that I believe that the UK government is there to keep the populace under control for the benefit of the descendants of the robber barons, then I guess Lincoln's wisdom will never come into play here.
                      So the bus IS an IR35 indicator?

Comment

Working...
                      X