• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

IPSE Edenred Advantages changing to Perkbox Rewards

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PerfectStorm View Post
    Has anyone noticed Perkbox going utter rubbish in the last few weeks?

Amazon, M&S, Currys, Tesco, Sainsburys... all gone.
    Chap on the forums over there said that they recycle the offers periodically so things like that will come back soon.

Comment

Originally posted by PerfectStorm View Post
      Has anyone noticed Perkbox going utter rubbish in the last few weeks?

Amazon, M&S, Currys, Tesco, Sainsburys... all gone.
      Yep, and a lot of the stuff there isn't really saving. I needed a new tumble dryer and while Currys had gone they had some Hotpoint/Indesit deal, through some staff style purchase scheme. With shipping costs, it at best matched Currys but was often still more expensive.

Wiiiiith that said, I had an issue with a Currys voucher (The page errored and I wound up with two lots of vouchers) and Perkbox were fantastic in sorting it.

Comment

Originally posted by vwdan View Post
        Yep, and a lot of the stuff there isn't really saving. I needed a new tumble dryer and while Currys had gone they had some Hotpoint/Indesit deal, through some staff style purchase scheme. With shipping costs, it at best matched Currys but was often still more expensive.

Wiiiiith that said, I had an issue with a Currys voucher (The page errored and I wound up with two lots of vouchers) and Perkbox were fantastic in sorting it.
        Curry's is back. But the love2shop card can be used for 8% off at Curry's, M&S and lots of others - in store only though.

Comment

Originally posted by vwdan View Post

Currys match Amazon so using the 8% voucher is often the cheapest way of getting tech stuff. Amazon's support is better though.
          ⭐️ Gold Star Contractor

Comment

Working...
          X