• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dividend Tax/Payments on account/company not trading this year

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Well yes you are kind of right but PC could also be accused of similar. His inability to do even the simplist bit of research before asking a question on here is legendary. He's well aware of the search methods and that anything basic he struggles with will have been asked plenty of times. Using the google search on the forums for 'reduction payment on account' brings back 179 threads all asking the same.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=re...hrome&ie=UTF-8

Putting so little effort in and so many lazy posting is also called out explicitly in the list of things not to do in the prof forums so he's kinda just as bad.

This post...
    http://forums.contractoruk.com/welco...e-newbies.html

states..
    All of which washed up contractor should have researched before mouthing off in the professional fora.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
      Well yes you are kind of right but PC could also be accused of similar. His inability to do even the simplist bit of research before asking a question on here is legendary. He's well aware of the search methods and that anything basic he struggles with will have been asked plenty of times. Using the google search on the forums for 'reduction payment on account' brings back 179 threads all asking the same.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=re...hrome&ie=UTF-8

Putting so little effort in and so many lazy posting is also called out explicitly in the list of things not to do in the prof forums so he's kinda just as bad.

This post...
      http://forums.contractoruk.com/welco...e-newbies.html

states..
      So, you're the sole arbiter of such deeds and not the Admins? Yeah ok. You seem to get away with trolling when others are pulled. Clearly you in particular is given free rein.

Comment

Originally posted by washed up contractor View Post
        So, you're the sole arbiter of such deeds and not the Admins? Yeah ok. You seem to get away with trolling when others are pulled. Clearly you in particular is given free rein.
        But you would be wrong. I have an inbox full of warnings, a lengthy infraction list and been banned a number of times.
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

I'm heading back into contracting after a 3 year stint in the wilds of permiedom, and I'm very much glad to see that the traditional PC lazy question/NLUK withering response is still very much ongoing!

It's like putting on a pair of your favourite slippers

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
            FTFY
            Its a big love/hate in for those 2

Comment

Originally posted by SlipTheJab View Post
              Its a big love/hate in for those 2
              Im sure if we ever met, NLUK and I would develop and man crush in each other....
              Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
                Im sure if we ever met, NLUK and I would develop and man crush in each other....
                See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Working...
                X