• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Minimum wage

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Agreed but if you look at the timings and comments in both threads it had gone south well before I waded in with that. Not on me this one sorry.
    I have read them now and, while I can see why you would think that calling another poster a mother flipping donut might seem justified, it never actually is. Take the higher moral ground! Never let them drag you down to their level. Etc. etc.

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
      I have read them now and, while I can see why you would think that calling another poster a mother flipping donut might seem justified, it never actually is. Take the higher moral ground! Never let them drag you down to their level. Etc. etc.
      You are absolutely right. I'll change my posting style from now on.....

I'm liking mother flipping donut though. Might have to lay that one on a newbie before I am reborn!!

EDIT : I'll make sure I spell doughnut right though.
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
        You want to be in the gutter with DodgyAgent?
        FTFY
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by seeourbee View Post
          Wow. Just wow. Between you and Lance, I've now found the two most revolting unhelpful forum trolls in my life. I don't doubt for a second you are both IT geeks, will all the social acceptance and sophistication of chewed gum. Tucked away at your little terminal all day having your only social interactions online. How nauseatingly pathetic, you utterly complete society's image of the IT profession.

So well done for that.

I hope that at some point in your small arrogant insecure self-opinionated little life that you reach out for help from someone and they serve you the same volume of abuse and vitriol that you have displayed here.

Pond life.
          WTF. Don't bring me into it.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
            WTF. Don't bring me into it.
            Mother Flipping Doughnut.

Comment

Mother Flipping Doughnut.
              Doughnut flipping mother flipper!

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                Doughnut flipping mother flipper!
                You take that back!!!

Comment

What is it with people that have Bee in their screen name??
                  I think you may have a kind of trauma with Bees.

Comment

Originally posted by Bee View Post
                    I think you may have a kind of trauma with Bees.
                    Some of them are stupid creatures.
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                    X