• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Jersey Contract Law

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    Have you paid for little diddums to go to nursery and now you've changed your mind and want your money back?

...There's an asterisk beside the word "Parent" and brackets around the S. The last line says "Both parents to sign", but what if there is only one parent? Or what if the child is fostered? The old way was to say "Parent or Guardian". One signature should be enough.

Initially when I read this I thought you meant that one side had signed a B2B contract, but the other had not, when what you're really saying is that part of a document might require 2 signatures from the customer, is it valid with only one.
    haha no, like i said in the first post - "to cut a long story short".....

Anyways - this seems to be turning into another nasty thread where people just end up insulting people for no reason other than to please themselves, so shall let this thread RIP...

Comment

So, if the issue is with that contract, then please explain the issue rather than trying to be vague/evasive.

As was stated earlier, the other issue is that it is a B2C contract not B2B. Most of us on here only deal with B2B.
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
      X