• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

SJD (Manchester) Service Going Down The Pan?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PerfectStorm View Post
    So if your money is in the business more than paid out, they can't help?
    Pretty much. They'll lend based on withdrawals from the business. Thinking of accounts refs I've completed recently many lenders are only interested in what's taken out. Santander don't even ask about turnover or profits, just salary and divis - I think.

Comment

Originally posted by PerfectStorm View Post
      So if your money is in the business more than paid out, they can't help?
      Correct. But they don't know your cost base/money that you need to retain versus what you consider your warchest. HSBC seem keen on your warchest being in a personal account rather than a business account.
      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by Alan @ BroomeAffinity View Post
        Many lenders are now accepting Sa302 forms as proof of income but of course they only show what comes out of the business as opposed to in. HBOS, I understand, now ask for SA302"s as default rather than accounts.
        Barclays require signed accounts.

Do you do them? And if so, how much do you charge (one man band ltd on free agent)?

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
          Hemel Hempstead office is also not doing well. new accountant every 6 -12 months and my last one left a month ago and no replacement so far.
          Antonio by any chance?

Comment

SA302 seems like a step forward to me, although when we were last looking our IFA juggled accounts, SA302 and other things for each lender to put things in the best light. Made me feel it was a service worth using
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by ceebeepps View Post
              Antonio by any chance?
              Snap! Which was a real shame, as Antonio was great.
              I'm also looking for a new accountancy.

Comment

Originally posted by noddy2 View Post
                Snap! Which was a real shame, as Antonio was great.
                I'm also looking for a new accountancy.
                Sadly i got notice of him leaving right on my year end so too little time to move this FY. I know where he has gone if that would help....?

Comment

Antonio by any chance?
                  Yep

Comment

Sadly i got notice of him leaving right on my year end so too little time to move this FY. I know where he has gone if that would help....?
                    It would please - I was on holiday when he left so didn't even have chance to wish him well and ask where he was going thanks!

Comment

Working...
                    X