• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Yorkshire Meet - Jan 29th

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
    Was that you in the battered corsa when I dropped her off?
    corsa? if only I could afford a corsa!!! The 1982 Maestro is on its last legs...
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by BA to the Stars View Post
      IIRC it was indeed the theme music to Star Wars. Cutting edge stuff in the late 70's early 80's. A great night out
      Cutting edge it may have been in the 1980's but they were persisting with it in the mid 90's. Wonder if it's still going.... any advance on 1995?

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
        corsa? if only I could afford a corsa!!! The 1982 Maestro is on its last legs...
        Of Peter Sutcliffe vintage.

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
          Of Peter Sutcliffe vintage.
          He's probably hammered that car......
          When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

So what time and where?
            'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
              So what time and where?
              I would leave it to TestMangler to confirm but my guess would be that Simon and I will be on the 18:08 train arriving 18:45 (Leeds is so much easier but we are being polite)...

so The Railway between 6:30-7?

Comment

Right you C**ts, by a strange quirk of quirkiness, it turns out I'm going to have to be in Leeds that night anyway (due to beers and curries with ex work colleagues who have missed me so much during my short absence).

So, there's a small group of us meeting in the Scabby Taps between 6 and 7, so that would probably be as good a starting point as any g

Now Eek, you can stop being polite It would be wasted on me anyhow
                When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
                  Right you C**ts, by a strange quirk of quirkiness, it turns out I'm going to have to be in Leeds that night anyway (due to beers and curries with ex work colleagues who have missed me so much during my short absence).

So, there's a small group of us meeting in the Scabby Taps between 6 and 7, so that would probably be as good a starting point as any g

Now Eek, you can stop being polite It would be wasted on me anyhow
                  So Leeds it is then. Scabby Taps from 6....

Comment

I can prolly make it too

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
                      I can prolly make it too
                      You're supposed to be at the Gurkha Palace!

Comment

Working...
                      X