• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Yorkshire Meet - Jan 29th

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
    We seem to have got split up into various groups in various curry houses :-) eek, nluk, damon and barrydidit in attendance. Theyve all ****ed off without me for some reason :-) bunch of ***** !!
    Did you forget to use deodorant again?

Comment

Trust me skippy. I wasnt the smelly one. That was 'barrydidit' :-)
      When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
        Trust me skippy. I wasnt the smelly one. That was 'barrydidit' :-)
        Ahem.... remind me whose client is it makes them work 250 miles away on an island off the west coast?

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
          Ahem.... remind me whose client is it makes them work 250 miles away on an island off the west coast?
          I'm surprised at that. I thought the only reason TM's end client makes a profit is from the money in the swear box.....
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
            Did you forget to use deodorant again?
            Nope we went to the bar for more beers only to arrive back as the other part of the group announced they were off in search of food....
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

****@*&*$# ##### &*##**

Comment

Was interesting to meet some Cukkers.

Already knew Barrydidit from when he used to take prossies to my flat, but met Damon, Eek and NLUK for the first time.

Sorry about the food mix up chaps. Hope your Aye-tie was as good as our indian

Comment

Working...
                X