• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    I'm glad you weren't fitting my kitchen
    Fnarr Fnarr

Given my inability to competently use a kettle that would seem to be a reasonable observation.

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
      Fnarr Fnarr

Given my inability to competently use a kettle that would seem to be a reasonable observation.
      I suggest you get a new kettle!
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Despite getting up earlier than ever this morning, I still feel less tired now than I have at this time all week. I think just knowing that I don't have to get up at some idiotic time like "before lunch" tomorrow makes me less sleepy

Comment

Parkrun shortly. Not feeling energetic...

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Morning denizens

Lovely lie-in this morning

Comment

Morning all

Working again this weekend

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
                  Morning all

Working again this weekend
                  Did a couple of hours at 6am, so I'm done

Actually, I might have some work for you, but sounds like you're pretty busy...

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                    Did a couple of hours at 6am, so I'm done

Actually, I might have some work for you, but sounds like you're pretty busy...
                    6am!! On a Saturday? You're aff your heed!

Comment

Morning all!

Finished work for the year!! Got a few more bits to tweak but that's it for 2014 and what a nice relaxing year it was.

More homebrew starting for next week - Hogs Back TEA again so should have about x96 500ml bottles ready for Xmas.

About to open a nice bottle of Californian Turning Leaf Pinot Noir 2012 to go with some chilli flavoured biltong - goes great together - and a good deal from Waitrose - £5.99. GF#1's brother gave me trade price on 4 bottles of Hornitos tequila. Will be having a few shots of those later this evening.

Been out on the bike - the gears are screwed since I fell of it so will have to get that fixed.

A few games of Five Nights At Freddys, bit of blogging, more vino, and start cooking the dinner for GF#1 then a marathon session of Homeland.
                      If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Working...
                      X