• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Ribs and chips for tea, and very nice too

Stomach seems quite accepting of this additional duty cycle, though it's still a bit sore round the edges
    breaking it back in gently, then?

Comment

This evening's entertainment was "The One", Jet Li, Jason Statham, 2001.

The One (2001) - IMDb

It was rather better than I'd expected.

Worth every penny of the £1.50 it cost this afternoon.

I note with interest that the vastly overpriced Radio Times has gone up to £2.70 for next week's copy.

I only know this because the TV Times was sold out and RT was all that was left.

Comment

TFBSZ
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Tonight's movie feature was the recently released 4K HDR Blade Runner (the Final Cut version, though I bought the collector's edition with the other versions on non-4K non-HDR Blu-ray as well, just in case I should need them). Visually very impressive, with the last scenes looking particularly fine with the deeper gradations of darkness available from HDR

Goodnight all

Comment

Morning all.

I thought i'd trial the earlier train this morning. It's very much similar to the later one, only with fewer persons on board. Can't say i'm sure this outweighs the extra hour in bed it costs though.

Farm shop Barnsley Chop for tea tonight. I need to determine what to have with it. Broccoli perhaps. I've invested a whole £3 in a tupperware tub with a little plastic grill in the bottom which can be used for steaming things in a microwave. I really ought to use it for it's intended purpose at least once before filling it with leftover chilli and wanging it in the freezer

Comment

Oh! The Humanity!

Funny picture thread pictures not displaying on clientco laptop.

Comment

Morning all
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
                  Morning all.

I thought i'd trial the earlier train this morning. It's very much similar to the later one, only with fewer persons on board. Can't say i'm sure this outweighs the extra hour in bed it costs though.

Farm shop Barnsley Chop for tea tonight. I need to determine what to have with it. Broccoli perhaps. I've invested a whole £3 in a tupperware tub with a little plastic grill in the bottom which can be used for steaming things in a microwave. I really ought to use it for it's intended purpose at least once before filling it with leftover chilli and wanging it in the freezer
                  I think I bought one of those (or was it described as a "microwave pressure cooker" max pressure being just about the same as atmospheric).

It rivals a chocolate teapot for utility.

Comment

goooood morning happy campers!!

Comment

Morning denizens

Bit cloudy out on occasion this morning, but generally quite pleasant and mild

Comment

Working...
                      X