• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Much cooler.

Slept on the bed under a sheet for the first time this week, having had all the windows open upstairs for the entire evening.

Managed to program the washing machine this week so that it starts at 14:00, ready for me to take stuff out when I arrive home at 17:00ish this evening. (All being well, D.V. etc. Your preferred sky fairy may vary).

However it's still 26.2 Lidl deg. C in here this morning, though that should decrease markedly now all the doors & windows are open, with a nice breeze blowing through.

And, in other news, having forgotten to apply some hydrocortisone cream last night, the ZeitDermatitis is working overtime.

Comment

Morning

Comment

Bacon roll/cob/barmcake/bap/... has been consumed

Coffee being slurped next

Comment

Morning all
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Comment

Overcast in LOndon again

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                    Slept on the bed under a sheet
                    Mrs BP says she sleeps next to a sheet. At least I think that was what she said.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                      This afternoon I made the effort, finally, to drive down to the Maplins in Llanelli to buy a Freesat HD receiver to go with the HD telly.
                      Well that post came in handy for registering the damn thing.

Comment

Working...
                      X