• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who's been banned and why.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Martha Anthony.

Another 'friend' of the drug dealer and gangster Brian McCulloch.

Permabanned.
    Last edited by NotAllThere; 3 September 2017, 06:31. Reason: Drug dealer was missing...
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

The sockie trolling Tag Team who were Farm Shop Headcase and tonythepony

Both permabanned.
      "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."

Comment

Bee.

For continuing to spoil threads and be a general arse in the Professional forums.

2 day ban

If you do it again I'll ban you for a month...

Comment

excon

An unpleasant troll.

Permabanned

Comment

FakeHorizon

Who had better learn some manners or his time here will be brief.

2 day ban.

Comment

FakeHorizon who is confusing his assumptions and guesses with facts.

1 month ban.

Comment

NorthernLadUK

Irritated that I have to clear up his mess in Professional.

It's only because he owned up that it's only a 1 day ban.

Comment

pscont 1 day

Not the easiest chap to understand, but I think this is what he requested.
                  Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

AtW and Brillopad.

Can't be left on your own...

1day ban.

Comment

Stek - one day - bypassing the swear filter. In the professional forums.
                      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                      X